The SPA Traveller tips
• The Day Spa is purpose-built to create a ‘journey’ of discovery. Treatment rooms, relaxation rooms, thermal suite, hydro pool and relaxing settings, all have rural views
• A Thermal and Hydro Suite offers many choices and experiences that are different from the norm. Rural views abound, including a stunning, fully glazed sauna and hydro pool.
• A sense of luxury is evident throughout the concept. Enjoy a ‘one on one’ seated check in; private dressing/grooming rooms; spacious spa lounge; a purpose built Double Treatment Suite with Rasul or private Steam Room and double aspect views and imaginative mood lighting within the Thermal and Hydro Suite.
• Within the Single Treatment Suite, the Pacific Spa Bath has 148 spa massage nozzles grouped to address 14 body zones, along with its own extensive menu of treatments.
• And once you have visited the spa pop along to the popular Grill on the Hill restaurant or the more relaxed Mr Fred’s which both welcome children.