Social Media Marketing Executive
Stanley House Hotel is a stunning, award winning hotel, set in 54 acres of Ribble Valley countryside in Mellor, Lancashire. With 30 first-class bedrooms, unrivalled wedding and conference facilities, the stylish Grill on the Hill restaurant, the hugely popular Mr Fred’s bar and lounge and a world-class spa, Stanley House is truly a hotel like no other.
Due to the focus on customer engagement, we have an exciting opportunity for a creative, results-oriented Social Media Marketing Executive to join our team to create and manage all aspects of the current Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
This role will be solely responsible for managing the exposure of the social channels offline, together with ensuring that the online engagement is professional and proficient. Energetic and self-starting, you will lead and grow our social media strategy. This exciting position provides a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and well organised individual to grow their career, working closely with the sales & marketing team, operational teams and external agencies.
As Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to enquiries and comments received through social media channels and via WebChat.
- Building and maintaining professional and productive relationships with teams across the hotel.
- Sourcing, generating and posting accurately written and visually engaging social media content that drives awareness.
- Developing and coordinating a social media content planner.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience from within the hotel / spa industry isn’t necessary, hands on experience with the latest social networks is essential.
Proven social media skills
- Experience in building and managing social media communities and previous experience in social media marketing
- Exceptional understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google Plus
- Experience of WordPress, HTML, SEO, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the first instance please send your current CV together with details of your salary expectations to email@example.com
No Agencies Please