Do you own an online blog and want to win a taste of spa life, enjoy sumptuous dining and a one-night stay in the most stylish surroundings?
If the answer is YES, then we want to hear what your dream wedding menu would be. When dreaming of your ideal wedding, what would your menu be? At Stanley House, our team of wedding planners and chefs would love to hear your ideas. Whether it is the menu that you had at your own wedding, one you are planning or one that you would just love to have, we want to know.
To be in with a chance of winning the spa hotel package, we are asking you to publish a new post on your blog with what you would include on your menu and why. Whether you like a traditional Sunday lunch or a Fish ‘n’ Chip supper, tell us why and be as creative as you can.
Click here for full details of the prize.
How to Enter
See the details for how to enter in 4 easy steps:
1. Write a blog post about your ideal wedding menu, detailing what you would include and why. Be as creative as you like and include images, video – anything that helps to describe you menu!
2. Add the following caption anywhere within your post:
“This is my entry into the Stanley House wedding menu competition. Find out more at: https://www.stanleyhouse.co.uk/news/competition-escape-for-the-night-to-stanley-house-hotel-spa”
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Submit the URL to your blog post using the form below.
Final date for entries: 13/12/2013. Only UK-based applicants will be considered for the competition prize of a holiday. Please see our full terms and conditions along with the entry requirements for details.
• Entry to the competition closes on 13.12.2013
• Competition is open to all UK bloggers
• Entrants must be aged 16 or over
• Winners must make their own way to Stanley House Hotel, transport is not included in the prize
• Prize must be claimed by 30th April 2014
• There is no cash alternative
• Confirmation of the prize will be made to the winner via email
• All valid entries must include an active link to the Stanley House Hotel website
• There is no minimum or maximum amount of text to be included with the entry
• Entrants must own the copyright or have permission to use any images or recipes that may be included in their blog